Fair point. We (includes me) do tend to be too U.S.-centric here.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Stroh
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 10:23 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Re: WOW Way to put foot into mouth!

David:

Mostly due to inputs from WISPs that made a good point, and as you
did below with Cambridge Broadband, FCC certification is moot outside
the US, so I'm dropping the mention / requirement of FCC
certification for companies to be on the list. I will continue to
list only companies that offer radio systems, however - not merely
radio modules.

Thanks,

Steve

---