I agree, if I had the capital to keep going. :(

NEED to bring in financing, and I've done all that work by myself. Need
people to help grow it faster / further, and that all takes $$$ too.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lonnie Nunweiler
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] For those in business just about a year...

If you broke even but had a partner who did not help very much, then
my feeling is you should just stay on the course you have and the
profit will happen.  If you bring in new money and new people my
feeling is you stand a chance you'll just end up with more of the
same.  Trying to meet too many expectations is not a good thing and
ruins your focus.

Lonnie

Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation