The engineer I spoke w/ at MW Filter claims they achieve a very 'steep' skirt
at 928 with the notch filter and, therefore, eliminate the paging interference
and still allow the use of the 920-928 spectrum.
I think we would not know until its implemented in the field, on the tower, I
am going to use 920-928, 60 miles north of a paging system located in Defiance,
Ohio. I have not seen the problems Brian has at 915 MHz Center freq on a Canopy
w/ PacWireless 9db Hpol Omni, atop a 300' tower.
If I try the MW Filter device I will report my experience to the more
knowledgeable among us on the WISPA list. Such as Mssrs DeReggi & Unger. And,
of course Mr. Rohrbacher.
Ron Wallace
Hahnron, Inc.
220 S. Jackson Dt.