To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:22 PM
Subject: [WISPA] MT "Hotspot" Configuration

Hi All...

I'm trying to configure an RB532A w/Mikrotik RouterOS. It seems there are a few ways to do what I'm trying to do, so I'm soliciting advice.

I'm deploying this as a "free hotspot" - in a local restaurant to market my service. I'm wanting to allow the restaurant patron to freely connect to the AP, then show him/her an advertisement (maybe a page that makes them agree to terms of service then click OK) that shows them a little about my service, then allow them to get on the Internet to do what they want to do.

How are you handling this with regards to Mikrotik RouterOS?

Thanks in advance...

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net