Thanks John! I will call him now and tell him you shipped me that direction.

WELCOME BACK COTTER! (& Scriv)

Mac Dearman

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:17 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ALVARION VL 4.0 AP

Mac,
You need to talk to Mike Cowan at Wireless Connections. He can help you
with many aspects of this and includes his pre-sales engineering as part
of doing business. I highly recommend talking to him. We use him for all
of our pre-sales engineering and support. Obviously we buy our Alvarion
gear from him also. His number is 419-660-6100 and email addy is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scriv

PS. He has VL mounted to roller coasters at Cedar Point in Ohio. This
place is like the holy land for coaster enthusiasts. (meaningless trivia
but I thought it was cool)

PSS. Yes I am back.