Hi Travis,

The 18, 23, and 24 (UL) GHz Dragonwave products do downshift to QPSK from
QAM; their 11 GHz product does not. I believe that this shift is already
figured into Dragonwave's uptime figures.

Your 28 mile link sounds like a good bet to me, but you might want to
analyze maximum rainfall over the last four years to the maximum historical
record for 100 years. I'm sure Dragonwave would be happy to help you justify
the purchase of another link.

Do you have raw data / graphs you could share of the performance of your
Dragonwave links? I'd like to see if I can find a correlation between
historical rainfall data and changes in your signal levels

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC