Hi All,

We have a meeting set up for the 22nd in Va. I have 4 people set to go to it at this time but I'd like a 5th. I'm after a network admin type. Anyone have the time and recourses available? Or if I missed your offer earlier, please let me know.

I have to get info to the FBI ASAP so if you can send a network admin to this meeting (and possibly join our calea standards committee) please let me know.

WISPA member companies will have first crack at this, but I'll conceder others as well.

Thanks,
Marlon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless