Great solution Marty. Really.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marty Dougherty
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:01 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] calea meeting with the fbi

..."How about we pass on the cost to our customers with a CALEA
surcharge-
Send a message out to the customers that we HAVE to charge you xx per
month to support the govt efforts to wiretap the masses or to support
the Govt efforts to keep us safe from perverts and terrorist..."

Marty

Marty Dougherty

CEO

Roadstar Internet Inc

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.