Gents! If someone makes a post that has incorrect information, please
correct them! BUT, you loose credibility when you begin personal
attacks and everyone on this list looses! We are adults here - and
adults should be able to have civilized discussion without resorting
to name calling. Debate someone but dont degrade someone! STICK TO THE
FACTS OF THE SUBJECT!
My .02...Thanks!
-RickG