MDU Multiple Dwelling Unit

Matt wrote:
The first fly in the ointment I see with the prevailing response from
many WISPs (tell the 'hogs' to go elsewhere) is MDUs. Telling
individual customers within an MDU to take a hike (even if you say it
nicely) if you have an agreement with the MDU owner, could be a
recipe for losing the MDU contract. Maybe that's necessary in some
cases, but it'd sure be better to find a way to address the issues
through technology rather than getting rid of customers.

Perhaps I am missing something somewhere in this post but what is a MDU?

Also, we have nearly a 1000 CPE out and have been in the wisp business
since 2000 and have yet too tell a user to take a hike.  A few I would
have liked to though.  Regretfully the vast majority of our users are
900Mhz now.  There is a bottleneck right there bandwidth wise that
will be very difficult to work around.

Matt