That agrees with most of the anecdotal information that I have on it, which is why I am very interested if Peter has information on someone doing it or, if like the rest of the world outside the digital rights holders, he see the immense value of being able to do so for your customer base.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless

David Hughes wrote:
One of the major cable systems just lost that fight. The studios and
networks filed suit and won on the issue of copyright infringmement.

Dave

David T. Hughes
Director, Corporate Communications
Roadstar Internet
604 South King Street -Suite 200
Leesburg, VA 20175
-HOME OF INET LOUDOUN-
Office - (703) 234-9969
Direct - (703) 953-1645
Cell -    (703) 587-3282
Corporate Offices - (703) 554-6621
Fax - (703) 258-0003
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: dhughes248 - Video conference capable