Smart people sometimes do foolish things. However, he isnt the dumbest guy in the world either. So what is his bet? Why would a guy who cut his teeth in cellular come out so hard against the cell carriers with a new wireless product?

chris

Quoting Ryan Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Just a little bit!

I was just talking to a local PC reseller and I asked him what
ClearWire gave him when he signed up a new customer.

180 bucks! Per sub!

It is normally 80 bucks per sub but when he reaches a certain
threshold, he gets 180.

So what does the next-net equipment cost?
and then bandwidth
and then tower leases
and then spiffs for your "resellers"

WOW!