To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:59 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] fm towers

Sure it does and they did "help" with the cost of redesigning our equipment including some consulting time with their RF Engineer. However, they are a
licensed FM station and we ARE operating under unlicensed Part-15 rules.
Without having proper designed our equipment in the first place when it was
installed 5 years ago, we felt like fighting it in court would be an
expensive and most likely futile route.  The money was better spent
replacing our old fiberglass enclosure with a metal enclosure, running
fiber, properly grounding and installing RF shunting to keep their
transmitting power out of our equipment as much as possible.

It isn't a huge problem anymore except we have to climb the tower at night
for any maintenance once the radio station can shut down for the day.

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
260-827-2482