Please welcome Peter Radizeski of RAD-INFO as WISPA's newest Associate Member. I know many of you already know Peter as someone who has a wealth of knowledge to bring to our efforts. I am sure I speak for us all in saying thanks to Peter for making his relationship with WISPA formal. Here is a little more information about Peter and RAD-INFO:

In 2000, Peter started in Telecom as a BellSouth Agent. His niche then as now is the Internet Solution Provider. Today, RAD-INFO, Inc. represents about 20 carriers selling Internet Bandwidth, private lines, SIP termination, collocation and varied other services from the likes of AT&T, Savvis, Global Crossing, Level(3), etc.

RAD-INFO, Inc. was a vendor member of FISPA. During my 5 years there, I served many roles starting with a position on the Membership Committee, followed up by being Legislative Chair, and eventually a Board member. Later, I was a founder and Executive Director of another ISP association created for the sole purpose of fighting forbearance and mega-mergers. This led to our involvement with an Ad Hoc committee of interested parties, loosely tied with the WBIA.

I like to write. I'm kind of opinionated. Posts on all manner of ISP lists can prove that. At RAD-INFO, we used to publish a newsletter, which has been replaced by 2 blogs. It was kind of surprise that Phone Plus magazine asked me to blog for them as well (blog # 3). And comments I receive have been for the most part positive. (I'm still amazed that people actually read what I write).

Today, my focus is on consulting. The days of it being about the technology are over. RAD-INFO believes that the next phase for ISPs is to Guerrilla Market their service offerings to their target audience. "Re-Imagine" and "Differentiate or Die" are not just book titles but business lessons.

Here's hoping I can help a few WISP's and maybe help the Industry.

--

Regards,

Peter Radizeski
RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist