We use SBE DS-3 cards and have had zero lockups. Currently on MT 2.9.41. Been running with them for about 6 months, knock on wood. We have them on SuperMicro hardware, which tends to be pretty stable. I mention that only in case it is an issue of card and motherboard combination.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Belton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:34 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Slow Internet across MT Router

Hello Sam,

Curious if both DS3 cards have the lockup problem?  You do still have two of
them, right? If so, it is unlikely you have two bad DS3 cards.  Especially
because if they are the ones you bought from me I know they are good!
<grin>

We never had any trouble with them interfacing our AT&T DS3s.  Sure sounds
like a hardware issue or possibly MikroTik made a change in their code that
now causes this problem.  MikroTik has been known to make a change in their
drivers (unknowingly) and render an entire revision of make and model
interface useless.  Happened to us with Intel SC Fiber adapters.

Best,

Brad