Except that the SAME wisps were dealing with the top 5 or 6 vendors,
so your count is quite inflated.

Lonnie

On 4/20/07, Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In case you missed it in an earlier email.

I called the top 5 or 6 vendors in the WISP space and pestered them till
they told me how many providers they had on the books as WISPs.

MUCH more accurate than the 477 and a similar or more comprehensive effort
by the FCC would take someone all over a day or two.

That help?
Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since 1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam