Mark,

Do you pay ANY taxes??? If so, continue to the next questions.
Otherwise, you have no reason to voice your opinion.

Do you support the wars we are involved in currently? All of them, or
just one or two of them?
Do you support your lawmakers making more money than most of the
country?
Do you support the fact that your lawmakers should be able to decide
their own pay raise every year?
Do you support your lawmakers running this country into debt the way it
has?

If you answered 'NO' to any of the above, do you continue to pay your
taxes as I asked with the first question?

If you do continue to pay your taxes, even though you do not support
what your government is doing with your money, why do you continue to
pay them?

I believe the same thought process applies to the FCC and what they are
currently doing. If you 'support' your government by paying your taxes,
why don't you support the FCC's efforts even thought you don't agree
with them?

Many times it isn't 'what you say', rather 'how you say it.' Keep
shouting from the mountain top, but quietly comply. I'd hate for you to
be MIA in the future.

Life is not always fair, and right doesn't always win.

- Cliff