Jory,

I am not sure what you are trying to do with the other WISP's in your area. Can you a little more clear on what you are thinking of?

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Jory Privett wrote:
There are several WISP in my area I was wanting to talk to some of them about bandwidth peering. I know that most will not want anything to do with it since they refuse to co-operate in any other way but I wanted to make the effort. Has anyone else done this type of thing? What paperwork needs to be done to protect each company? How do you control throughput to and from each network and routing issues? Any help her would be greatly appreciated.

Jory Privett
WCCS