To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] LEMMINGS?

Being from Massachusetts and studying the American Revolution through out my youth, which is one exciting piece of history, Patrick Henry and "Give me Liberty or give me Death" has to be one of the cornerstone of my beliefs.

Jeromie Reeves wrote:
On 4/26/07, George Rogato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jeromie Reeves wrote:
> On 4/19/07, Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> as Patrick Henry once said
>>
>> "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."
>>

> Who is Patrick Henry??

Didn't Patrick Henry say Give me liberty or give me death?

Yes he did. Your chopping off my sarcasm tag misrepresents my words.
The quote in my email was also by Patrick Henry. Steve attributed
"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated." to Mr. Henry but I do
not remember him ever saying it (course I was a bit young  back in the
1700's and my memory is not what it once was.).