To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] are you for sale?

JohnnyO wrote:
Gloom and Doom - Interesting Tactic there Liotta...... Im sorry - but Calea is not a reason for anyone to sell their business. The Fat lady has not nor will not sing on this issue.

Not sure how you can say what is and is not a valid reason for someone else to sell their business. Some people feel it is important to comply with CALEA, while others don't. I'm not interested in that debate.

Simply put, I am aware that some people feel CALEA may put them out of business and would like to exit before then. If you are one of those people contact me. If you are not one of those people then simply ignore me.

-Matt