To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 6:12 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Outsourced vs in-house email

Currently we do in-house email. We always have one problem or another with
our old IMail server ,plus dealing with a spam server and antivirus... We
have about 15 domains we currently host, about 150 users.  Is it cost
effective to outsource something this small?  Also on a similar note, does
anyone know of a free Exchange host out there that will download pop3 mail
and Direct Push to my mobile phone?