George,

  It sounds as if they are a start up CLEC and haven't had the time to
exactly figure out what is available to them and the costs associated with
the product offerings. I use to be in that same boat, but we finally figured
out that Bell South has nothing available in N. Louisiana other than a fiber
connection (the only one in this parish short of theirs) we paid for and
T1's. I am not kidding - - T1's are available, but you can't even get a PRI
short of Monroe. (30 miles west of here)It's a crying shame any portion of
this nation can be so technologically retarded compared to the rest of the
world.

  I have been playing with the idea of becoming a CLEEC myself. I know Bell
South has quizzed me on this with a lot of intensity. Makes me wonder what
the deal is!

Mac