As a PAYING supporting vendor of WISPA and co-sponsor for ISPCON, I take offense to this direct marketing of a competitive service. Last I looked on the WISPA website, neither Barracuda or Alaska Wireless Systems had a logo displayed, unless you are a paid associate vendor.

Frank Muto
President
FSM Marketing Group, Inc
Postini Partner Reseller
www.SecureEmailPlus.com

ISPCON Spring 2007
May 23-25 in Orlando, FL.
LaunchPad Pavilion J

----- Original Message ----- From: "W.D.McKinney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Folks,

As a Diamond Reseller for Barracuda Networks, we take the pain out of dealing with issues the best we can for our customers. The issue of selling a used Barracuda is like a lot of hardware vendors. It varies on which entity you are dealing with as to the answer you will get.

We move customers off Postini regularly due to issues they have them, so it depends what side of the coin you are looking at. (Only the experienced walk with a limp)

We also take the pain of ownership out for folks and filter e-mail for WISP's as they frequently need a lower cost solution.

Cheers,
-Dee

Alaska Wireless Systems
1(907)240-2183 Cell