Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:
>Your troubles with routing or bridging or
>particular brand of equipment, although important to you at the time,
>have very little to do with the Industry in general.

That is your opinion. Mine is that using this list for any tech support, financial help, legal, regulatory , etc. is wide open and makes for interesting reading most of the time. That is why I am a member of the public list. I sign up for other lists in WISPA for various specific issues which are dedicated to building the industry like the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list and the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. Membership has its privileges whether you want to believe it or not. I still do not understand why you think it is rational to ask for WISPA to do this or that but feel no need to support us as a member now after we worked this hard to build the association. I think most of our members see great value in what we do. I know I do.
Scriv