To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Routerboard 532 Speeds

I actually think it is an issue with their BW tester (the windows version) that is. cause that is where I am seeing this. I am getting wire speed 90+ mbps on FTP Transfers. Mikrotik uses two 1gig MT routers around the 532 to do their testing. They are setting around 100mbits using that configuration
and their built in bandwidth tester, not their windows version though.

I have two 3.06 gig Dual Core HPs that I have setup with a 532 266mhz for testing right now, next is to load up a "USB" Flash card with a temp licence
to see what they do.

Dennis