Hello,

My group is new to the industry.  We are in the planning stages of a point
to multipoint network in rural Ohio.  I've been scouring the web for
statistics on wireless networks in terms of penetration, growth rates and
projections, etc.  The info is very limited, to say the least.  Is there any
place we can look to find more of this info, so that we can approach
potential investors.  Also, what should we be paying for backhaul?  I've
seen reports that say it should cost us $10/Mb.  Is that synchronous?  Our
backhaul provider is planning on charging us roughly 60x this
- synchronous.  How can we know if we are getting a good rate?  This is a
hilly area - foothills of Appalachia.  How can we know what is the best
equipment or system to go with.  We have so many questions, yet it seems so
few places to get answers.  It appears that this is a profitable industry -
one we want to get into.  However, we are just not sure at this point.  If
any of you are operating systems in rural, hilly areas, we'd love to talk
with you.

Sorry for the "all over the board" post, but we're under the gun to get
going and we just have so many questions.

Kind Regards,
Dave