To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Fw: [WISPA FCC] FCC 3650 band response today..

Why do you say this?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 6:32 PM
To: WISPA General List

Within a few months the whole MT certified system will be a non-issue.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

FCC License # PG-12-25133
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
True Vendor-Neutral Wireless Consulting-Training-Troubleshooting
FCC Part 15 Certification for Manufacturers and Service Providers