Here are some questions that our board candidates can answer to help give some insight to those of you who will be voting for our board this Friday:

What do you hope to achieve as a board member in WISPA over the next 12 months?

What is WISPA doing right and what do you think needs to be changed?

What are the top 3 laws or rules that you feel should be the highest priority for WISPA involvement right now. How should they be changed?

Do you serve, or plan to serve, on any WISPA committees while in office? If yes then what committees?

I will answer my own post with answers shortly. I encourage all board candidates to answer these questions so people can decide who they want to represent them in the next year.
John Scrivner