To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Good Luck to all.

All,

Some on this list have felt it important to steer the discussion towards personal attacks and try to discredit me anytime I want to discuss how the rules and regulations affect this industry as a whole. My only agenda is to help others to understand how they can become compliant and do my best to explain how to read the rules set forth by the authorities. Good luck with all your future endeavors.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro