Doug Ratcliffe wrote:

It seems to me like having Ubiquiti certified with various WISP antennas
would be far cheaper than certifying each combination of Routerboard /
Wireless Card / Case / Antenna combination.

That would be correct. If I understand the regs correctly, what you could do is verify the routerboard (and probably the cases) emission limits as a computing device, and then certify the Ubiquiti card with antennas. You would also have to do the computing device test on the ubiquity card so that it can be integrated into a routerboard enclosure.

-forrest