From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 10:58 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Google makes it official -- putting up $4.6 billion

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

****
********
computer
viruses.
****
********

----
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know
your feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.
The
current Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want
know your thoughts.

--------
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know
your feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.
The current Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We
want to know your thoughts.

************
computer viruses(190).
************

computer viruses(43).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.