To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 12:05 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Fiber Sources

If my customer has fiber strands coming into his
building  (in this case Bell Atlantic (now Verizon)),
how do I tell where it goes and what I can do
with it ?

This customer's wanting to get connectivity to
some kind of meet-me area where he can build up
his connectivity options.

When we looked, we saw fiber in the building, and
the rumor was that whoever had installed it first
had it running to New York City....

Anyone have ideas on who / how to call and find
out this info ?

THanks

Would you like to see your advertisement here? Let the WISPA Board know your feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists. The current Board is taking this under consideration at this time. We want to know your thoughts.