Mike Hammett wrote:
I've used various VNC programs over the years on 2000 and XP.  Vista seems a
little different.  What do you guys do to control those machines?

If it's Vista Business or Vista Ultimate, the built-in Remote Desktop Connection service works just fine.

(Not sure about Vista Home, really, haven't played with it too much.)

David Smith
MVN.net
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.