Mike Hammett wrote:
I'd imagine so in the Business and Ultimate versions. There are a pair of Home Basic machines and Remote Desktop doesn't function like VNC in that I can't share the desktop with a local user.

Let me take this opportunity to point out the virtues of Windows Anytime Upgrade... :)

The added security controls in Vista, and the fact that the Home editions are specifically not intended to be servers, could make things tricky. I don't have a handy answer for you right off, sorry.

David Smith
MVN.net
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.