Go to www.raleybros.com  (about 10 miles from my home) when the home page
comes up just keep refreshing your browser to change the pics displayed. All
of the elevators are already running over, the temporary ground storage bins
are full and now all the elevators around here are just dumping it on the
ground in huge piles. All the river port facilities are backed up for miles
with grain trucks trying to haul it out of here and the railroad facilities
can't get enough grain cars in to haul it all out of here.

Corn flakes ought to be .20 cents a box!

Mac