Our signs say High Speed Internet Available Here and have our web address and phone number. The work great.

Jory Privett
WCCS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scottie Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 1:13 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Wireless Ad Yard Signs.

Hello list,

I am having some 18"x24" yard signs made to advertise our WISP. What is the
concensus on saying what your service is. I could say "Wireless Internet
Service" but I get so many calls with from people with the misconception
that their laptop will automatically hook to it or it is a cell type
service. I have thought about just saying "Highspeed DSL" or something to
that nature. How do you guys handle this situation in your advertising?

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed
1974 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their

1:08 PM

---

Dial-Up Internet service from Info-Ed, Inc. as low as $9.99/mth.
Check out www.info-ed.com for information.