Hi,

I recently found a very cool, fairly accurate web-based speed test program. You can get a "trial" version off their website at speedtest.net. It's Flash based (on the client side only) and runs very well under linux and apache. The catch is they want $400 PER YEAR for this program. Has anyone seen something similiar for less (or even a one-time cost)?

We have two other "free" ones (a Java based one) and another that does download only already installed... but this Flash one seems to be the most accurate, and also does upload tests.

thanks,

Travis
Microserv

Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at ISPCON
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
** FREE Exhibits and Events Pass available til August 31 **