Travis,

Yea, we actually host one of their public speedtest.net sites (Grand
Forks ND),  the only requirement from them is you have at least 40 mb
upload.  The most popular locations see a max of 10 mb/s usage, in
bursts.  You can also get some interesting reporting (IPs and speeds)
from them when you host a site for them. With hosting their public one,
its "free".

Ryan