From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 10:43 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] AntiVirus Sortware

        Butch,

  You crack head - - you don't use AV since UNIX/Linux & MT doesn't require
it. You are the only person I know who will buy a brand new (fine) laptop
and at its first boot - drop in a disc, format and install UNIX over
Windows!!

You know you are a GEEK when no one makes a mail client with a GUI that you
think is "doable" so you use PINE!! :) (The UNIX version is text user
interface based-its message editor inspired the text editor Pico.)

Signed,
Anonymous from LA. (That's Los Angeles)

----

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

----