Patrick, thanks for the follow up. True, I am very fortunate and lucky indeed. I did not loose any money with my shares and not all the ISP's can say that. Some were only able to sell MOBL after it fell into the teens or lower. I still have a beautiful wife and two healthy/smart kids. And my Dad. Friends that wish to help..... And a crazy new community website software package that I created and don't know what to do with! :)

Allen