At 03:38 PM 9/13/2007, Brad Belton wrote:
Yes, I remember Jack always speaking very highly of Jay Wright.  I never met
Jay, but I hear he can sell ice to an Eskimo...a real slick Willy if you
know what I mean.

Did you have much contact with Jack or Jay?

I negotiated the sale of my company directly with Jay. So yes. Jack was my boss. So yes again. However I never met Jay before the sale, and I only met Jay one time for an hour or two after the sale. LOL, maybe I'm the "slick willy". Yep he wired a million dollars to my attorney to buy me without ever meeting me face-to-face or laying eyes on my company. Jack did come by once or twice before hand though to check me out. The whole experience was very strange due to the lack of due diligence before the sale and other oddities...

Allen

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **