As direct competition Butch Evans is completely biased towards Bluemont.

Bluemont has had many conversations with Mr. Evans concerning the inadvertent and accidental use of his training class notification email. Bluemont apologizes yet again. Since we are holding training that is for Mikrotik Certification, we feel that it is beneficial to use the Mikrotik supplied curriculum in conjunction with the open question format of our training forum. Bluemont's open question format encompasses focusing on specific questions and needs of the individual attending the class with Labs demonstrating the solutions.

Bluemont invites you to attend one of our upcoming training classes and extends a discount of $400 per person per class. When signing up please put in code "BE400". This offer is valid for the remainder of our 2007 training classes. Bluemont will be adding additional training classes for November and December. Please visit our website regularly at http://www.bluemonttraining.com to view any and all updates.

Please contact us off-list if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Bluemont Training.