One Ring Networks Expands Coverage Area to Include Carrollton and Braselton, GA,
Providing Businesses with a New Premium Network Provider

ATLANTA (Oct 15, 2007)—One Ring Networks, an alternative access provider, today announced the expansion of its footprint into the Carrollton and Braselton, Georgia markets. In doing so, One Ring will benefit companies in these markets by providing an additional choice of services with sophisticated business communications access. Braselton is located approximately 60 miles northeast of Atlanta and outside of the Atlanta Local Access Transit Area (LATA). According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Braselton is located in the 32nd fastest growing county in the nation. Carrollton is located in the west central section of Georgia on the Georgia-Alabama state line, and one of the largest cities among the Chattanooga, Birmingham, and Columbus corridors.

Communication Services Integrated Inc. (CSII), has been positively impacted by One Ring’s expansion. Headquarted in Carrollton, GA, CSII is a business telephone service provider that will be utilizing One Ring’s enhanced IP network services. President of CSII, Gary Middlebrooks, says “As carrier choices are limited in our area, we look forward to One Ring’s advanced technologies and definitely see them as being a permanent communications solution for our company.”

One Ring’s services in these metro areas include high speed internet bandwidth, local & long distance phone service, wireless redundancy, and collocation services to name a few. “Businesses in these coverage areas will be able to take advantage of our expansion by utilizing a new network provider with many more service options.” states Matt Liotta, President of One Ring Networks. “We are looking forward to pairing up with CSII and other companies, allowing them to capitalize on our unique services.” he adds.

About One Ring Networks
One Ring Networks operates one of the largest hybrid fiber-fixed wireless networks in the United States and is one of the few carriers offering end-to-end telecommunications and networking services without relying on other companies’ networks. Over its next generation network, One Ring offers high-speed data services, feature-rich IP phone services, IP telephony infrastructure, integration and management, and network monitoring and management. For more information, visit the One Ring website at www.oneringnetworks.com.

About CSII
Based in Carrollton, Georgia Communication Services Integrated, Inc., (“CSII”) has been the leading provider of small business telecommunication solutions in the West Georgia area since 1991. With over 100 collective years of industry experience, CSII's service staff provides West Georgia small businesses with one-stop communication solutions. CSII has partnered with a wide variety of industry-leading manufacturers in order to provide customized solutions tailored to your needs. To learn more about CSII’s voice, data, broadband, and fully integrated solutions, visit the CSII website at www.csii.net.

For Press Inquiries, please contact:
Suzanne Urash
CRE8 Group, Inc.
813-649-8504