Mark,

How much effort is involved in changing it over to the RV batteries?
You need to use two of them because that is what the SU700 is setup for, right? It seems to do OK charging these batteries that are considerably larger than it was designed for?
Is the SU700NET the cheapest APC that accepts the smartslot cards?

I looked on EBay and only saw one listed, it was a buy-it-now for $25.

(George, RV batteries used to be about $60 at Costco / WalMart. )
thanks!