Hello

Our experience with LS2 with Advanced->Rate Algorithm which is default with
"Optimistic", used to cause packet loss by pinging from PC1 to PC2, while
with rest as default setting for indoor environment.  once such "Opt" is
changed to other option then we did not feel packet loss.

        PC1 ---RJ45---LS2 -------wireless-----any AP--RJ45--PC2

Kevin