Tom DeReggi wrote:
An XR9 by itself is probably to much for the WRAP board.
Remember the WRAPs have a fuse that blows on peaking 21 volts. So anything higher than 18V regulated is risky. As well, the power limit is not just the PS voltage it can take. The mPCI bus is limited in watts its supports. Even the SR5 alone likely exceeds the mpci bus specs.

I'm not saying you can't make it work, I'm just saying.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband

Where is that fuse?

I have a dozen wraps that don't fire up. I bet it was the cheap power supplies that were rated at 12volts but were putting out 30 volts, that came with some wraps.

Can I jump it out?