On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, Jon Langeler wrote:

I don't want to beat this to death, but MT definitely says otherwise, hmmm forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20720 If anyone has some time to really investigate let me know what you find! :-)

My assumption was that since it is 802.11 based, there is protocol information exchanged at the link layer. This is apparently an incorrect assumption. It was a Mikrotik engineer that made the statement that NStreme is "based on 802.11", but for NStreme Dual, they have apparently made changes to the way it works so that all transmissions happen on one radio only. I would go with their word on that.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879