I find myself referring to WiMAX when describing our service.

We use the term "broadband" to describe our service. When asked to
explain the difference between our broadband and the others, it's
getting easy to say "you have heard of WiMAX right?" " well this is what
we do" "we use microwave to reach you rather than use the telephone or
cable company".

Now they think abit, and WiMAX and WiFi are similar sounding and most
have heard the terms, so they sort of get it, but most importantly, they
are very accepting of the technology.

So "I like WiMAX" and I like finally hearing a name that describes and
differentiates us from other technologies.

George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org