From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chuck McCown - 2
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 9:47 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] One Ring Networks To Rollout New WiMAX Service

WiMax is sure getting lots of press.  Especially at CES.  Funny, they are
talking up the Sprint roll out but Sprint has bailed.  Still smoke and
mirrors compared to Canopy but I guess we might as well capitalize on the
buzz.

While blathering on here, a business mentor told me long ago to contribute
to all candidates for local office, not just the one you like.
I guess that applies to email lists as well.  Not saying I don't like WISPA,

just never have taken the time to participate.  I believe I am a sponsor but

on the home page I don't see any sponsor info.  I may not be looking in the
right space.

In any event, I guess I will be on two lists now.  Any bets on what is going

to happen to the "other" list?