> Behalf Of Jeromie Reeves
>
> Can you explain why you feel that way?

 For all the same reasons we complain about now in the trash spectrum we are
making a living in. If personal portable devices are allowed in the
whitespace then it would be no different than what we have today as far as
the raised noise floor. Just think about all the Linksys wireless routers,
portable telephones, garage door openers, baby monitors, outdoor temperature
sensors and only God knows what else that we would all have to compete with
in towns and communities.

Mac